Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, USFA has directed all tournaments to be canceled or postponed for the next few weeks at a minimum. NCE followed shortly after that with a similar message. As such, the Cumberland Spring Challenge scheduled for March 21st has been canceled with the hopes to hold it at a later time.
In addition, NCE has suspended classes until April 6th. They have extended the semester until the last week that they are allowed to hold Spring semester classes. So hopefully we will be able to continue the semester after a few weeks.